Bercuti with My Fiancee~~~weee...sonoknyer..

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

hi there...

Last month is the great momentful of my life when i'm going to my fiancee house and greet their family..my first thinking is am I able to enter this family..and i quite really shy person..!!!..oh..what should i do?..

But lately i'm realize..,i just do what i'm usually like to do..not showing hypocrite to put in neither i'm the great one or perfect person..i'm just an ordinary person..who want to live as normal like other human beings..

I'm really appreciate that his family are really welcoming me to come there..~~so excited and nervous a litle bit la..hehee..But when i came there..it really enjoyable and fun..Whoa~~His family and I are going holiday at Cameron Highlands and snap pict on there...
ohhh..its really really amazed..

With my future mother-in-law..:p
With my fiancee..*twink*twink*
My fiancee give me some bonquet of roses flowers and cactus..(kn jage btol2 nih)
So touching and his mother dah senyum2...i pon tersipu2 malu..hehehe

p/s :- so sweet sangat2..almaklumla jumpe hubby pon 3bulan skali..huhuhu

0 comments: