Lesson Learnt

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tis week i got a new lesson learnt for me and all of this from my fiancee..
This is the thing that he said to me..
1..First, i have to change my mindset..do not make any speculation or judgement..(hmmm..do i..?)
2..Have to be a good listener..(Tgu abis orang ckap br ckap..)
3...Have to be smart in giving ideas or explanation..(jangan dok iye sajer..)
4..Lastly that was i can't stop laughing after all.he said that i'm quite skema mcam budak nerd..(maybe it was my surrounding environment.. my frens that i have to be 'SKEMA' la kot..)..that's true..hahahaha..

But when i'm realize back..i'm wonder all this lesson almost true....(terkena batang idung sendiri)..I'm thankful to my fiancee coz he get me to realize back who am i..Thanks sayang..

0 comments: